Modern Glass’ Solacool low-E range offers increased energy efficiency with high reflectivity for architectural and privacy needs. The coating used for Solacool products is a durable pyrolytic hard-coating.
Customised to your requirements
Solacool is supplied annealed or as a toughened or laminated Grade A Safety Glass, and can be combined with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer and even Ultra Forza™ interlayer to meet your design requirements. Solacool works perfectly in a double glazed unit to give even greater insulating performance.
Striking visual impact
Solacool glasses combine solar protection with a highly reflective appearance. Create visual appeal while reducing Solar Heat Gain by 40% over normal clear glass. Where higher solar heat protection or different architectural finishes are required, Solacool can be combined with tinted glasses and interlayers.
- Combat solar heat with the privacy and aesthetics of a reflective finish
- Combine with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer, Ultra Forza™ interlayer or in an Insulated Glazing Unit for increased performance
- Grade A safety glass (toughened or laminated)
- Maximum size: 2550 x 3210
- Thickness (monolithic): 6mm
- Thickness (laminated): 10.38 – 13.52mm
- Colours: grey, bronze