The Sunergy range of low-E glasses are perfect for combating the harsh Australian sun. Sunergy™ products feature a durable neutral-toned pyrolytic hard-coat to reduce Solar Heat Gain while maintaining high light transmission and low reflectivity levels, and the low-E coating also ensures your home is well-insulated.
Customised to Your Requirements
Sunergy™ is supplied annealed or as a toughened or laminated Grade A Safety Glass, and can be combined with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer and even Ultra Forza™ interlayer to meet your design requirements. Sunergy™ works perfectly in an Insulated Glazing Unit to give even greater insulating performance.
Protection from the Sun
Sunergy™ glasses are designed to protect you from the sun with a gentle neutral tone that protects your view. It is possible to maintain visible light transmission at 70% with 1% reflectivity while still reducing Solar Heat Gain by 20% over normal clear glass. Sunergy™ low-E glass also acts as an insulator, able to cut the rate of heat transfer between the interior and exterior of a building.
Where higher solar heat protection is required, Sunergy™ is available as a monolithic grey glass able to reduce Solar Heat Gain by 40% compared to normal clear glass.
- Protect your building from the harsh Australian sun
- Increase comfort and efficiency without sacrificing the view
- Combine with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer, Ultra Forza™ interlayer or in an Insulated Glazing Unit for increased performance
- Grade A Safety Glass (toughened or laminated)
- Maximum size: 2550 x 3210
- Thickness (monolithic): 4 – 6mm
- Thickness (laminated): 6.38 – 17.52mm
- Colours: neutral, grey, bronze, blue, green, translucent