Structural Ultra Forza™ Laminates
Modern Glass’ Ultra Forza™ interlayers creates opportunities to use glass in structural applications beyond the capabilities of standard PVB laminates.
Ultra Forza™ glasses can be found as balustrades, canopies, floors, stair treads, pool viewing windows, animal enclosures and any number of places where you need a structural element with the visual appeal of glass.
An Engineered Solution
The use of Structural Ultra Forza™ Laminates is limited only by your imagination, and the BCA compliance as signed off by an engineer. Modern Glass are able to help you with all matters relating to compliance and engineering.
A Flexible Option
Structural Ultra Forza™ laminates can comprise of a range of Modern Glass tinted and coated glass products. Whether you want an Ultra Clear pool viewing window or a heat reflecting frameless glass canopy, the Ultra Forza™ interlayer will help you achieve your goal.
- Provides a safe barrier without compromising views
- Combine with tinted and coated glasses to meet your architectural needs
- Engineered safety product
- Thickness (laminated): 9.52 – 40.56mm
- Maximum Size: 3600 x 2000
- Colours: clear, ultra clear, grey, dark grey, blue, bronze, modern etch