A fantastic way to brighten a room and create a sense of spaciousness and elegance. Modern Glass manufactures framed and frameless mirrors to the exact requirements of any room in your home and we can also cut mirror for cabinet and wardrobe doors. Modern Glass also offers a full measure and install service in the Perth metro area.
Modern Glass fabricates aluminium framed mirrors in a range of standard powder coat and anodised finishes. All our framed mirrors feature vinyl backed safety glass and can be mounted on concealable fixings.
Frameless mirrors offer a clean and simple look. Modern Glass can supply frameless mirrors in the exact size you require and even cut to curved shapes. Frameless mirrors come with a clean polished edge, and can also feature a wider bevel if you desire. They can be supplied with a vinyl safety backing for mounting with spring clips and screw fixings, or for gluing directly to bathroom tiles or other solid substrates.
Cabinets and Wardrobes
Modern Glass can cut mirrored glass to fit into cabinet and wardrobe doors. We work to supplied measurements, templates or even use the door itself (if manageable) to ensure the perfect fit.
To enquire about our shower screens or to arrange a measure and quote just call our friendly sales staff on – (08) 9493 1600.
- Aluminium frames or completely frameless
- Standard powder coat or anodised aluminium frame finishes, custom colours available on request
- Flat polished and bevelled glass edges available
- Vinyl safety backing for framed, hung or screw fixed installations
- Spring clips and screw fixings available
- Custom measured for your bathroom
- Maximum panel size: 2440 x 3660
- Thickness (annealed): 3 – 6mm
- Thickness (laminated): 6.38 – 12.38mm