SolTech and EnergyTech
The SolTech™ and EnergyTech™ range of low-E glasses are perfect for combating the harsh Australian sun in summer while insulating your home throughout the year. SolTech and EnergyTech products feature a durable neutral-toned pyrolytic hard-coat to reduce Solar Heat Gain while maintaining high light transmission and low reflectivity levels, and the low-E coating also ensures your home is well-insulated.
Customised to your requirements
SolTech and EnergyTech is supplied annealed or as a toughened or laminated Grade A Safety Glass, and can be combined with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer and even Ultra Forza interlayer to meet your design requirements. SolTech and EnergyTech works perfectly in an Insulated Glazing Unit to give even greater insulating performance.
Protection from the sun
SolTech and EnergyTech glasses are designed to protect you from the sun with a gentle neutral tone that protects your view. By selecting the right product for your application you can tailor the amount of solar heat entering through your windows. SolTech and EnergyTech low-E glass also acts as an insulator, able to cut the rate of heat transfer between the interior and exterior of a building.
Where higher solar heat protection is required, SolTech and EnergyTech is available as a monolithic grey glass able to reduce Solar Heat Gain by 50% compared to normal clear glass.
- Protect your building from the harsh Australian sun
- Increase comfort and efficiency without sacrificing the view
- Combine with tinted glasses and interlayers, Sound Control interlayer, Ultra Forza interlayer or in an Insulated Glazing Unit for increased performance
- Grade A Safety Glass (toughened or laminated)
- Maximum size: 3210 x 5100
- Thickness (monolithic): 4 – 6mm
- Thickness (laminated): 6.38 – 17.52mm
- Colours: neutral, grey, bronze, blue, green, translucent